AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cartes Pokémon 151 : où trouver le coffret Collection Alakazam-ex ?
Voir le deal

:: { THE OFFICE, a d m i n i s t r a t i o n :: deeply. dearly. devotedly. :: ʻʻ GRLPOWER ’’ — Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas

{ post administratif ::

Admin
Admin
Admin
https://mintmeow.forumgaming.fr
Sam 12 Oct - 20:17
Admin
contexte :rip:
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://mintmeow.forumgaming.fr
Sam 12 Oct - 20:17
Admin
{ groups :: as long as you know who you are and what makes you happy, it doesn't matter how others see you.

0 7 : 3 0 a . m . ʻʻ t r a n q u i l ’’— paperwork. school bells. documentaries. rainstorms. tapping of a pen. dogs barking next-door. hopping to bed after a long day. crumpled notes. detailed encyclopedias. drowsy eyes. world maps. fogged eyeglasses. messy desks. bedheads. smudged-on whiteboards. old atlases. the smell of breakfast first thing in the morning. bare feet on cold marble. museums. worn-out wall paint. forgets things easily. always wearing a smile. sad eyes. shaky hands. misses someone. forests. autumn colours. falls in love with people they meet on the street. quiet. Photography. you feel at home when you’re around them. always interested in what you say to them. tired souls. ticket stubs and street maps from places they’ve visited. bodies full of untold stories. missing the train. lazy mornings in bed. wants to travel the world. always manages to get the job done at the last minute. handpicked flowers. falls in love easily. soft voice.

0 9 : 0 5 a . m . ʻʻ h o n e y ’’ — hydrangeas. sunrise. soothing walks in the park. the sound of birds chirping. crop tops. light seeping in through the window. denim overalls. flower vases. hair ties. freckles appearing under the sun. pins & patches. leaves falling during autumn. fairy lights. running shoes. botany textbooks. cloudy weather. laughing with eyes squeezed shut. jerseys. school bleachers. grass fields. warm hearts with high walls of thorns. firm stares. unsure actions. asking questions. warm energy. will call someone out on bullshit . charcoal stained hands. always has a book on them. beanies. small town coffee shops in a bustling city. you’ll never forget how they made you feel like the most important person. early bird. bright smiles. always singing under their breath. making breakfast in bed for a loved one. easily irritable. wants to be friends with everyone. only puts effort into things they enjoy. a bit of a pushover. always trying to be better than they are. thinks too little of themselves. always there for everyone.

0 1 : 2 2 p . m . ʻʻ c o s m i c ’’ — expensive perfume. hair-twirling. the smell of vanilla. lollipops. blowing a bubble gum. arms crossed. snapping fingers. leather purses. sunglasses. laughing with a scrunched nose. skater skirts. cotton candy. lipsticks. vintage boutiques. old convertibles. hair in the wind. class councils. loves deeply. soft aching hands buried in messy hair. tragic smiles. attic windows. stars. scribbling on dusty parchment. ancient ruins. cups of tea gone cold. spaces out a lot. but are the best listeners you can find. scared of commitment. afraid to keep people close. love space. a child of the moon. doesn’t get the best grades but is eager to learn and is one of the smartest people you’ll meet. curious. always has a new interest. long, strange conversations. believes in ghosts. binge watching new shows. lives in the extremes. likes to spend a lot of time alone.

0 2 : 0 0 p . m . ʻʻ s a l t ’’ — old dictionaries. warm mugs. striped blouses. soft bell chimes. cold-weather breath. a ticking clock. cardigans. light tapping of a finger. dusty typewriters. unread letters. dangling keys. wristwatches. doorbells. disconnected telephone beeps. endless film marathons. nail-biting. staying in uncrowded cafés. falling asleep in working clothes. unused bottles of ink. quiet nights. will love you so hard you start to love yourself. but doesn’t love themselves. self-destructive tendencies. struggles. but doesn’ t show it. loves being creative. expresses themselves through their look. wants to change the world. always there. super organized. stands up for the minority. smiles at strangers. random compliments. uses pet names for everyone. baking. dreamy evenings. freshly-baked cinnamon rolls. sipping tea. writing in a diary. Thick. worn-out jumpers. book piles. works too hard. litres and litres of coffee. lives off of instant meals. talks too fast.

0 8 : 3 4 p . m . ʻʻ p e t r i c h o r ’’ — bows & ribbons. dressing rooms. black stockings. hair brushes. velveteen. drinking from ceramic tea cups. tall mirrors. tucking loose hair behind an ear. fuzzy slippers. comforters. stuffed animals. soft knocking of a door. rehearsing play scripts. bubble baths. lace. sauntering around the house in silk robes. solid-pastel clothes. crossed legs. carpeted floors. dimly-lit bedside lamps. storms. rough waters. overachiever. makes you crave love. but doesn’t believe in it. glasses. protective. a sweet voice. confident laughter. handwritten notes. tries their best. loves fashion and dogs. bright eyes like the sun, new cities. hard working. knows how to balance out their life. plans their day down to the last minute. always in control. not afraid to put people in their place. cares a lot about everyone. wants to change people’s lives. always trying something new. tries their best to cheer up a sad friend. always in a hurry. has big dreams. a bit clumsy at times.

1 2 : 0 2 a . m . ʻʻ t y p h o o n ’’ — snow-covered coats. heavy footsteps. faint classical music. red wine. creaky floorboards. missing pages. year-old newspapers. dusty bookshelves. door creaks. fireplaces. chiming grandfather clocks. passing by library aisles. the woods. black umbrellas. porch lights. turntables. the piano playing from another room. mute corridors. embers. isolated train stations. chaotic. romantics. intense stares. ripped jeans and paint splattered hoodies. cold hands. lofty grins. swallowing hard. a little broken. trying desperately to be a good person. messy hair. somehow still tired. most random facts. senses the slightest of mood changes. headaches. never seems to sleep. a bit self-destructive. dark circles under their eyes. longing looks. dreaming of a better place. always tired. dark sense of humour. snaps easily. will fight you. not afraid to stand up for themselves. believes the world can be a better place. wants to be the change the world needs.
Page 1 sur 1